Speed Up WordPress Website is a process to optimize a WordPress website for increased performance, improved page load times and better user experience. It includes optimizing the code, optimizing images and external resources, caching and minifying the code, and implementing a content delivery network (CDN). Additionally, using a quality hosting provider and keeping WordPress and plugins up to date can also help improve the website‘s speed.
10 Best Ways to Speed Up WordPress Website
1. Choose a good web hosting provider.
2. Optimize images
3. Utilize a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
4. Minimize HTTP requests
5. Reduce server response time
6. Enable caching
7. Use a lightweight WordPress theme
8. Reduce the number of plugins
9. Keep WordPress Core, Themes and Plugins up to date
10. Enable Gzip compression