Creating an engaging and visually appealing doughnut chart just got a whole lot easier with the help of WPBakery Page Builder! Now you can quickly and easily add a doughnut chart to your website with a few simple clicks in no time. Don’t worry if this sounds daunting – this article is here to help guide you through the process in easy-to-follow steps. Keep reading to find out exactly how to make the most of this fantastic page builder and add a doughnut chart with WPBakery Page Builder!
1. Introducing a Doughnut Chart: an Easy Way to Visualize Data
A doughnut chart is the perfect way to easily and quickly visualize your data. It is important to see patterns in data, but often times it is not easy to make sense of them on paper. A doughnut chart can be used to represent multiple levels of information in a single graph.
It can be used to compare actual values from estimated values, or compare data sets from various periods. The best feature of a doughnut chart is that it allows you to see the data in an entirely new way. This offers many advantages, such as:
- It is more visually appealing: Rather than just presenting data in the form of a table or a graph, you can present it in an aesthetically pleasing format.
- It is easier to view trends: By making the visualization more interactive, it is easier to quickly draw patterns and comparisons.
- It can make complex data easier to understand: By using different sections of the doughnut chart to represent different data, one can quickly get a summary of the data in one chart.
Ultimately, a doughnut chart makes it easier to understand the data and respond to questions about the data quickly. No matter what your data set is, a doughnut chart can definitely be a helpful tool.
2. Crafting a Doughnut Chart with WPBakery Page Builder
Making Mouthwatering Visuals with Doughnut Charts
Fortunately, with WPBakery Page Builder, creating a doughnut chart doesn’t have to be challenging. Using the powerful blending of intuitive design options and efficient coding, crafting an impactful chart is just a few clicks away. Here’s how:
- Open the WPBakery Page Builder, choose the doughnut chart option and fill in the relevant information
- Choose the style you’d like your chart to be displayed in
- Make sure to add on any special features such as headers or labels
- Add a background image or gradient color to make your chart pop
- Preview your changes, adjust as needed and save
Once you have the doughnut chart set, adding motivating and meaningful visuals to the project will be an effortless task. There’s no need to worry about creating a finalized piece of work without it looking overly complicated or clunky. With WPBakery’s intuitive drag-and-drop functionality, crafting a chart that conveys your message has never been easier.
3. Adding Finishing Touches to Your Doughnut Chart
Cleaning Up Your Chart
It’s now time to clean up those doughnut charts! This is an important step and can really make your charts look more professional. To start with, delete any unnecessary data point labels, or any stray lines or blank spaces. You can also customize your chart by adding a title or changing the font or color of text. To add a background color to your chart, click on the drop-down menu located in the chart tools.
Organizing elements of your chart can help make a positive impression on your audience. Try adding a legend with descriptions for each section, or reordering the slices within the chart. To make your chart more visually appealing, you can even group sections together to create more interesting patterns. Moreover, the customization options for the doughnut chart make creating a stunning visual extremely easy.
4. Unleashing the Creative Potential of Doughnut Charts
The humble doughnut chart is often overlooked as one of the most powerful visualization tools in the data world. It has the potential to reveal valuable insights to even the most discerning analyst or report reader. Here are four creative ways you can use doughnut charts to pack a punch into your data.
- Highlight Data Relationships – Create doughnut charts that share a common center and show the relationship between separate sets of data. This is a great way to quickly communicate how one set is overall affecting another.
- Send Comparative Messages – Create doughnut charts with multiple segments of different colors to quickly convey how one value relates to the whole.
- Add Sub-Segments – Break the doughnut chart up into multiple sub-segments—each a color of its own—to further break down a data set.
- Incorporate Labels – Add labels to each doughnut chart slice to help viewers quickly understand the value of the segments.
With these creative tricks to spruce up your doughnut chart, you can now take your data presentation to the next level. Get creative and let the doughnut chart take your reports beyond the ordinary.
Using WPBakery Page Builder to add a doughnut chart to your website is a cinch. With just a few clicks, you can have an attractive and informative chart to help your readers quickly understand whatever data you choose to showcase. So, what are you waiting for? Give your website a doughnut chart makeover and take your user experience to the next level.
Need a website for your business?
We offer affordable WordPress website design services that helps you create a powerful online presence. Our team of experienced designers has extensive knowledge of WordPress and can create a custom wordpress website design with elementor pro that perfectly reflects your brand and message.