Do you have a WordPress website and want to share your awesome images with Pinterest users? Well, now you can! In this article we’ll show you exactly how to add the highly sought-after “Pin It” button to your WordPress images, giving your followers the option to save them to their own Pinterest boards. Get ready for an influx of fresh followers as you make it easier for them to pin your stunning images!
1. Unleash the Power of the “Pin It” Button on Your WordPress Site
Are you using all of the amazing tools that the internet offers? Utilizing the power of the “Pin It” Button on your WordPress site is the absolute must! Let’s explore the powerful features of this helpful button and how you can leverage it to boost engagement with your audience.
Here are some quick benefits of this new feature:
- Allows you to share original images, videos, and infographics to your site.
- Allows your readers to pin, tweet, and like your content on social media.
- Helps your content reach a whole new audience and drive additional traffic to your site.
The “Pin It” Button is a valuable tool for website owners who are looking to increase their reach and engagement. This innovative tool encourages readers to quickly and easily share their content on social media. It’s an effective way to spread the word about your content and get more eyes on your site.
2. Adding Pin-Worthy Visuals to Your Site with a Few Clever Clicks
Engage visitors and get them to remember your website long after they’ve left. Good visuals will draw the eye and make visitors hang around. Follow these simple steps to build visually stunning pages and posts time and time again.
- Start with a huge library of free high quality photos and illustrations.
- Embed beautiful videos to liven up pages and posts.
- Choose from themed collections and pick visuals to perfectly suit every topic.
Switch up the look with different styles. Change the size, add filters and effects, switch the colors, add frames and shadows, and personalize with your own text and logos. Get the look you’re looking for without the need to hire a designer or purchase expensive graphics.
3. Installing the “Pin It” Button in WordPress – Easier than You Think!
Do you want to make it easier for your readers to pin your content to Pinterest? You’re in luck! Installing the “Pin It” button to WordPress is easier than ever. All you need is the “Pin It” plugin.
Once you’ve acquired and activated the plugin, it’s a breeze to finish the setup. Here’s what you do:
- Choose your button and hover settings. Customize the look of your button and determine when it appears on your page.
- Select whether or not to allow your readers to add description. This option allows readers to add their own description before pinning the content.
- Choose what shows up on your pins. Select the title of your post, the featured image, or both.
- Decide what pages to display the button on. You can opt to have the button show up on each page, post, or home page.
That’s it! You’re ready to start helping your readers to easily pin your content to their Pinterest boards. Enjoy the extra exposure from the world’s premier content curation site!
4. Unleashing a World of Social Sharing on Your WordPress Content
WordPress’s expansive library of plug-ins gives you a great tool to unlock a world of social sharing on your new blog. Publishing content in one place and displaying it outward with automated push notifications on Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites helps you reach a wider audience.
With the right mixture of plugins, you can:
- Convert website visitors into readers and followers via push notifications
- Encourage readers to share content with social media buttons
- Enable readers to follow your content in their favorite RSS reader
- Customize content sharing with dynamic URLs or post-based messages
And it’s all quickly achievable with the power of WordPress! Take a few minutes to explore the plugins available for your blog, and you’ll be ready to unleash a world of social sharing!
We hope that this article has given you the information and motivation you need to add a ‘Pin It’ button to all your WordPress images. With the help of this ‘Pin It’ button, your blog posts and images will be taken to the next level and quickly become some of the most talked-about content on Pinterest. All you need is a few clicks and you’ll be on your way to gaining visibility, likes, and repins—so get pinning!
Need a website for your business?
We offer affordable WordPress website design services that helps you create a powerful online presence. Our team of experienced designers has extensive knowledge of WordPress and can create a custom wordpress website design with elementor pro that perfectly reflects your brand and message.