Are you looking for an easy way to add a post featured image with WPBakery Page Builder? Look no further! This article will provide you with step-by-step instructions to help you create the perfect featured image for your post. With WPBakery Page Builder, you’ll be able to create beautiful featured images quickly and with ease. So, let’s get started!
1. Getting Started with Post Featured Images and With WPBakery Page Builder
Adding Post Featured Images
Adding a post featured image to WordPress is an easy and helpful way to quickly personalize a post. To get started, click on the “Featured Image” tab in the sidebar when editing a post. Here you can select an image from your media library, or upload a new one. Once the image is added, it will display at the very top of the post.
Using WPBakery Page Builder
WPBakery Page Builder is a popular WordPress visual editor that makes formatting a post easier. Whether you’re looking to add an image slider or use a pre-made template design, the Page Builder can help. With this tool you can:
- Change color or font style of a section
- Add buttons, contact forms and custom HTML
- Create columns and rows
- Embed videos and audio
Plus much more! To get started, install the WPBakery Page Builder plugin, and then access the Visual Editor by clicking on the white “WPBakery Page Builder” icon in the post editing screen.
2. Learn How to Add Post Featured Images With WPBakery Page Builder
Adding post featured images is no longer a difficult task with the right tool. Taking the right steps can help ensure you have the perfect image to set the tone for your post.
- Access the tool and choose the image option
- Upload a new image or select one from an existing library of featured images
- Align the image accordingly
- Save the image to the page
With the featured image tool, you can add the perfect addition to your post in a few simple steps. From quality images to captivating visuals, you can fine tune your post with the perfect image.
Luckily, you don’t need to be a web design expert to create the perfect look for your posts. With the tool, having the perfect featured image for your post is guaranteed.
3. Ace the Basics of Post Featured Image Insertion
Including the right image with your post can really bring your content to life. Unfortunately, making sure your featured image fits correctly can be a bit tricky. Here’s three tips to ace post featured image insertion:
- Size Matters. It’s a good idea to make sure your featured image is sized for the web. That way, the page won’t need to resize the image when it loads, which can slow you down. Start with the proportions mainly used for webpages (width x height: 725px x 410px).
- Be Selective. It’s easy to just pick anything that looks okay, but really think about the image you choose. Is the image relevant? Does it contribute to the theme of your post? Don’t let the featured image be an afterthought.
- Picture the Possibilities. Think about how the featured image will look with the post title on the page. Will the colors clash? Will the text be readable? When done correctly, visuals can bring real depth to your blog or website.
Having the right featured image can make navigating through your website more pleasant. Don’t forget to have the image sized appropriately and select from a wide range of potential visuals. Put in the effort to make this simple technique into a stylish and effective calling card for your content.
4. Put the Finishing Touches on Your Post Featured Image Set Up
When you have your image file ready, it’s time to load it up and put the finishing touches on your post featured image. Here’s what you need to do:
- Upload the image to the WordPress media library. Make sure to give it a descriptive title so you can easily find it.
- Add the image to your post by clicking the Add Media button, selecting it from the library, and then clicking the Set featured image button.
Next, its time to review your image and add any spare details that may be missing. For example, you’ll want to make sure the image displays correctly in a variety of devices. It’s also a good idea to check that your image has the correct size and format. You might even want to check the image metadata in case you need to add extra information or change details.
Adding a post featured image using WPBakery Page Builder doesn’t have to be intimidating. With the simple steps outlined in this article, it’s easy to get the job done. Now you have the knowledge to brighten up all your posts with amazing featured images. Start showcasing some of your best images today!
We offer affordable WordPress website design services that helps you create a powerful online presence. Our team of experienced designers has extensive knowledge of WordPress and can create a custom wordpress website design with elementor pro that perfectly reflects your brand and message.