How to add any section to save as template in Elementor
Generating content for your WordPress website can be time-consuming. Ideas often strike when you are in the middle of a project and sorting through those ideas on different occasions can be a hassle. To make the process easier, Elementor has an amazing feature which lets you save any section as an Elementor template.
When using the Elementor Builder, you can select a section of your layout and save it as a template.
Let’s Get Started!
- Step 1: Identify the section you want to save as a template. In the Elementor Editor, click the three vertical dots next to the section name.
- Step 2: From the drop-down menu choose “Template > Save as Template” option.
- Step 3: A window will appear, asking you to name the template and choose a category for it. Once you have named the template, choose the category and click “Save and Close”.
Now you can easily access your saved template anytime you need in the Elementor Library.
Access your saved template in the Elementor Library
- Step 1: Start by navigating to the Elementor Library. You can find the Library in the top right-hand corner of the Elementor Editor.
- Step 2: Once you open the library, you will see a “Saved Templates” tab. Click the tab to view all the sections you have saved as templates.
- Step 3: From this tab, you can resize, delete, or insert the saved templates into your project.
You may also want to copy two or more sections at once. To do this, all you need to do is select the sections and right click anywhere in the section. Then click “Copy Section”, which lets you copy several sections at once.
Creating content for your website isn’t always the easiest task, but the Elementor template saves feature makes it hassle-free. After you have saved the sections as templates, you can even use them on other projects, providing a lot of flexibility with the design and layout of your website.
Need a website for your business?
We offer affordable WordPress website design services that helps you create a powerful online presence. Our team of experienced designers has extensive knowledge of WordPress and can create a custom wordpress website design with elementor pro that perfectly reflects your brand and message. We will work closely with you to understand your needs and goals, and provide recommendations for design and functionality based on our expertise.
In addition to design, we can also provide optimization services for search engines, responsive design for mobile devices, and integration with social media platforms. Our goal is to create a website that not only looks great, but also delivers results for your business or organization. Let us help you take your online presence to the next level with our professional WordPress website design services.