How to add Custom Write Panels in WordPress Post Screen
WordPress Post Screen allows you to create and edit content on your WordPress site. But what if you wanted to add custom write panels? With the right tools and understanding, you can do just that! In this article, we will go over the steps for how to add custom write panels in WordPress Post Screen.
What are Custom Write Panels?
Custom write panels are a way to add additional input, such as a checkbox or text field, to the WordPress post screen. With custom write panels, you are able to customize the content on your site, without having to edit any code.
Steps for Adding a Custom Write Panel in post
- Create your custom write panel.
- Log in to your WordPress admin page.
- Go to the “Editor” section under the “Appearance” tab in the WordPress left sidebar.
- Find the file called “functions.php”. Then, open it to begin editing.
- Paste your custom write panel into the editor.
- Save the file and refresh the page.
- Go to your WordPress post screen.
- Choose the “Screen Options” at the top of the screen.
- You should see a box with a list of options. Check to make sure there is a box for your custom write panel.
- You may need to adjust the settings for the custom write panel in order for it to appear.
- Once the box is checked, your custom write panel should appear in the WordPress Post Screen.
Things to Keep in Mind
When adding custom write panels in WordPress post screen, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure you use the correct coding syntax. Secondly, most custom write panels will only appear on the backend of your WordPress site. This means that the changes made in the panel will not be displayed on the frontend of the site. Lastly, when adding custom write panels, make sure you make a backup of your site before adjusting any settings.
Adding custom write panels in the WordPress post screen is a great way to customize the content on your site. With the steps outlined in this article, you should have no trouble learning how to add custom write panels in WordPress post screen. Best of luck!
Need a website for your business?
We offer affordable WordPress website design services that helps you create a powerful online presence. Our team of experienced designers has extensive knowledge of WordPress and can create a custom wordpress website design with elementor pro that perfectly reflects your brand and message. We will work closely with you to understand your needs and goals, and provide recommendations for design and functionality based on our expertise.
In addition to design, we can also provide optimization services for search engines, responsive design for mobile devices, and integration with social media platforms. Our goal is to create a website that not only looks great, but also delivers results for your business or organization. Let us help you take your online presence to the next level with our professional WordPress website design services.