Are you ready to let your customers ramp up their shopping experience? With an advanced product filtering facility by price range in WooCommerce, your shoppers could ensure that they find the perfect product for their desired budget. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you create a custom product filtering system to enhance your customers’ shopping journey.
1) Crafting a Custom product Filtering Experience with WooCommerce
As an online business, understanding customers’ habits and providing them with an optimal shopping experience can make all the difference. With WooCommerce’s tremendous customization capabilities, you can easily craft a custom filtering experience for your visitors. Here’s how:
The secret to unlocking better filtering options is in the widgets. By using widgets, you have the power to place your filters anywhere on the shop page. This allows customers to quickly find the products they’re looking for without having to skim through endless rows of selections. Furthermore, you can also fine-tune the existing widgets to detect customers’search terms and display relevant categories, attributes and tags.
A list of few other great ways to improve the filtering experience might include:
- Adopting a Faceted Search – Faceted search is a filtering system that groups options according to categories and attributes. By making use of sliders and checkboxes customers can narrow down their search for accurate results.
- Creating an Advanced Search Form – Advanced search forms provide a wider set of search options for customers to pick from. These are quite comprehensive and offer customers more control over their filtering experience.
- Creating Filtered Menus – This feature gives customers the option to filter out user-defined attributes such as color, size, price and much more. It’s an easy, visual way to help customers find exactly what they’re looking for.
By using WooCommerce, you can offer customers the tools they need to find the right product with ease. Custom filtering experiences open the door to better browsing, bringing more loyal customers your way.
2) A Step-by-Step Guide to Setting up Price Range Filtering
It’s a great idea to give your customers the option of filtering products by price range. That way, you can ensure that your users will be able to quickly find what they’re looking for. Here is a definitive guide to setting up price range filtering.
1) Define the appropriate price ranges – The best way to define the correct price ranges is to look at how much your items cost and how much your customers may be willing to spend. You should decide on several reasonable increments so that customers can quickly identify the most fitting range.
2) Select the appropriate software – You will need some software to power the filtering process. There are many options available such as WordPress and Shopify. Consider which one suits your needs the best.
3) Install the necessary plugins – You may need to install certain plugins to get the price range filtering working correctly. Look for the ones which already offer pre-defined price ranges for easy implementation.
4) Configure the filters – Having the necessary software and plugins in place, it’s time to start configuring the filters. Be sure to load the appropriate categories and ensure that the price ranges stay up to date with current prices.
5) Test the filters – To make sure that the price range filtering works exactly as you intend it to, it’s a good idea to perform some thorough testing. You should get multiple people to check all the ranges, and make sure that they display the correct content.
3) Optimizing Your Online Store for Increased Customer Satisfaction
Nothing will kill the success of your online store faster than alienated customers. Optimizing your store for an increased customer satisfaction should be high on your priority list! Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Prioritize Clean Design – The structure and design of your online store should be kept simple and elegant. Customers should navigate your store quickly and easily. Don’t overwhelm your audience with dazzling animations or complicated interfaces. Keep everything neat and orderly so the customers always know where to click.
- Incorporate Intuitive Search Tool – A search bar is one of the most important elements of an online store. It needs to serve customers in the most intuitive way possible. Your search bar should contain nifty features like autocomplete, be enabled with keyword recognition, and adjustable filtering options.
A company’s first impression is always made online, and optimizing your online store for customer satisfaction is critical for success. Invest in customer support, cultivate your design, and enhance your navigation. All of these are beneficial for customer satisfaction which will eventually lead to increased customer loyalty, improved customer experience, and increased sales!
4) Unleashing the Power of Product Customization with WooCommerce
Customization is the key to successful product marketing and WooCommerce makes the process easier for businesses. By taking full advantage of its powerful features, companies can tap into the potential of product customization and create powerful, memorable user experiences.
- Create Custom Product Options – With custom product options, businesses can add customization options to products e.g. colors, materials, sizes, shapes etc. This level of personalization not only helps companies improve their services but also reduce the chances of product return.
- Offer Variants & Attributes – WooCommerce lets you create product variations. These variations allow customers to choose the exact product they need by selecting the right combinations of size, color, price and many other features.
- Track Cart with Autosuggestions – Autosuggestions allow customers to quickly add items to their cart. This feature helps to reduce cart abandonment and improves user experience by offering tailored recommendations specific to the customer’s previous purchases.
- Manage Bulk Orders & Discounts – WooCommerce lets you show discounts based on the number of items purchased or the total order value. This can encourage customers to buy more items by adding a little incentive to their purchase.
Advance product customization provided by WooCommerce opens a new horizon for businesses to increase sales and maximize their profits. It has the potential to revolutionize their product marketing and increase conversions exponentially.
You now know how to set up a custom product filtering by price range in WooCommerce. Not only will it add extra convenience to your customers’ experience, but it can also be beneficial to your store’s bottom line. Don’t be afraid to get creative with your custom product filtering options—if it helps you reach your business goals, there’s nothing stopping you!
Need a Website?
We offer affordable WordPress website design services that helps you create a powerful online presence. Our team of experienced designers has extensive knowledge of WordPress and can create a custom wordpress website design with elementor pro that perfectly reflects your brand and message.