Are you a savvy business owner, looking to get the most out of your online store? One way to wow your customers and make sure they return to your shop again and again is to create customized sorting and review options for your products on WooCommerce. When customers have multiple sorting options, they can quickly find products that meet their criteria, making it easy for them to make their selections. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to create a custom product review sorting option in WooCommerce. Read on to learn more!
1. Finding the Right Tool for Custom Product Review
For products ranging from technical appliances to pastries, custom product reviews can help customers decide if the product is worth their money. But finding the right tool to cater to these reviews is a tricky task.
There are a few things you can keep in mind while seeking out the perfect tool for custom product reviews.
- Ease-of-use – The chosen review tool should be user-friendly, easy to set up and maintain.
- Data analytics – Make sure to pick a tool that offers in-depth data analytics and reporting.
- Capability – Look for a tool that supports features such as text analytics, photo and video uploads, and ratings.
- Integration a.k.a. Scalability – If you’re looking to grow your customer base, it’s important to opt for a tool that can integrate with other systems and scale easily.
These criteria can serve as a guide when you’re trying to find the right tool for custom product reviews. Doing the research upfront can save you time, money and a lot of frustration later.
2. Setting Up Custom Sorting Options in WooCommerce
By default, WooCommerce sets all products to show up in a default sorting order of date, title, and price. However, certain stores may need more flexible options. Custom sorting options allow shop-owners to easily order their products without the need to manually rearrange them every time.
- First, open the WooCommerce settings page and select Catalog. Then, click the “Default Product Sorting” drop-down menu.
- Choose between “Default sorting (custom + name)”or “Popularity (sales)”.
- If you want to show products in a custom order, select “Custom ordering + name”.
- Enabling this option will reveal additional sorting options that include manual ordering and alphabetical sorting. Select the one that best fits your needs.
- Save the changes and your shop’s new sorting order should be in effect.
Ready to add a more personalized touch to your store? Utilizing custom sorting options is a great way to create a more intimate and tailored customer experience for each purchase. With the ability to customize product sorting, store owners are free to arrange items in the exact order of their preference. Show off your unique style and keep customers coming back for more with customized sorting options!
3. Crafting the Perfect custom Product Review Sorting Setup
One of the most important aspects of product review sorting is creating an efficient and effective setup. Determining which reviews score higher, as well as where reviews are displayed and for how long, can have a huge impact on the success of a product. Here are a few key tips for crafting the perfect custom product review sorting setup.
- Determine your sorting criteria: How will you be rating reviews? Which common themes should be identified to sort out different reviews? Identify the most important features and establish criteria that can be used to filter out certain reviews.
- Set up your ranking system: Determine how reviews will be ranked based on the criteria established. Think about whether reviews need to be viewed in chronological order or if there are other factors to be considered in displaying reviews.
- Set up tags for filtering: Tags can help customers quickly filter through reviews and discover what their looking for. Tag reviews with keywords that customers may be searching for and review characteristics such as rating and date.
By using these tips to craft the perfect product review sorting setup, you can ensure that customers find the information they need and make decisions based on the most accurate and relevant information.
4. Enjoy Speedy Shopping Reviews with Your Custom Sort Option
Do you frequently feel overwhelmed when trying to sort through a wide variety of reviews and ratings on various websites? With the help of a custom sort option, you can now easily and quickly organize and find the ones that best meet your needs.
Take advantage of the user ratings on a variety of products or services that are available and do a simple search. With the custom feature, you can find products or services based on their ratings, their prices, and even their delivery times. No sorting through pages of reviews and scrolling for hours on end anymore.
With the custom sort option, you can:
- Save time and effort – You don’t have to spend any extra time or effort sifting through pages and reviews
- Find the best product – No need to compare products and services anymore – the custom feature makes it easy to find the one with the highest rating
- Quickly compare – Compare different products quickly and efficiently without any hassle
Take advantage of the custom sort option and get the reviews you need with ease. Enjoy your speedy shopping experience!
By using this guide and a little bit of patience, you can have your custom product reviews sorting system set up in no time. With this new option, easily sort user reviews to create a better online experience for shoppers and make the process of finding what they need a breeze. Now you can make product reviews one of the best tools in your store and you the store owner the hero!