Welcome to the WPBakery Page Builder, the intuitive, easy to use and powerful WordPress page builder that allows you to customize the element settings quickly and easily. This article will guide you step-by-step on how to customize the element settings with WPBakery Page Builder and unlock the potential of your WordPress website!
1. Getting Started with WPBakery Page Builder
Getting up and running with WPBakery Page Builder doesn’t have to be confusing. Here’s a quick guide that’ll have you building consistently beautiful pages in no time.
- Install the plugin: Head on over the the WordPress repository and download the WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) plugin. Then, activate it in WordPress and you’re ready to go.
- Create a new page: From the WPBakery Page Builder interface, enter a page title and select ‘Blank Page’ as the page template. This will givifyou a blank canvas to work from.
Now that you’re all set up, it’s time to explore WPBakery PageBuilder’s array of features. From the interface, you can drag and drop page elements, re-size items and move columns to design a page layout of your choice.
Any of these elements can then be edited for content, such as text, buttons, and more.
2. Exploring the Element Settings with WPBakery Page Builder
Having generated and selected an element, it’s time to start exploring and deeply diving into the settings the element offers. If a neat and clean look is what you are aiming for, adjusting element settings can be a game-changer.
- Different categories contain different elements. Make sure you do not switch between, for example, color and font sizes in different dropdowns.
- Easily preview and adjust using the slider bars for font size, corner radius and more. Easily get the look and feel of the element you have in your head without the hassle of manual changes.
Elements have the option of multiple styling options, giving a wide range of looks to choose from. The depth of styling options forms a unique individual look while keeping the same base element design.
3. Making Beautiful Customizations
When it comes to personalizing your website, the possibilities are endless. You can go beyond using just fonts and colors, by adding unique design elements that make your website stand out. Get creative and make sure your visitors know it’s your space.
Then, to get the most out of your website, try these tips for creating beautiful customizations:
- Create special effects. Add animation, transitions, and other effects to create a more dynamic space.
- Think outside the box. Don’t be afraid to try something different. Many of the more unique customizations are what set your website apart from the rest.
- Choose intuitive navigation. A good navigation system is simpler than you think. Keep your menu items labelled intuitively and arrange them to easily guide visitors to the information they’re looking for.
4. Bringing Your Design to Life
Once your design is complete, it’s time to bring it to life in the most effective way possible. Here are some of the steps you should take to ensure that your design is implemented correctly and efficiently.
- Test and iterate: Make sure to test your design to make sure that it meets your goals and is functioning correctly. Don’t be afraid to adapt and refine your design based on the results of testing.
- Develop prototypes: Prototyping is a great way to bring your designs to life and to get a feel for how users might interact with them. Create a prototype of the design to make sure it looks, feels, and works the way you intended.
Make sure that all of the visuals and interactions within your design are on brand. Use the right colors, fonts, and images to make sure that all of your design elements work together. Finally, communicate and stay involved during the development process – make sure that your input is continuously taken into account.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to customize your element settings with WPBakery Page Builder. As you have seen, these powerful tools allow you to bring your vision to life with ease. With a few simple steps, you can create the site of your dreams – one that speaks to your individual tastes and accommodates the needs of your business. So, get creative, get busy and make your website amazing!
Need a website for your business?
We offer affordable WordPress website design services that helps you create a powerful online presence. Our team of experienced designers has extensive knowledge of WordPress and can create a custom wordpress website design with elementor pro that perfectly reflects your brand and message