From initial concept to final implementation, our Fast WordPress website design services ensure a smooth and efficient process, delivering a website that exceeds your expectations.
How to get WordPress Older Version Interface with Classic Editor Plugin?
Are you using WordPress and want to go back to the look and feel of an earlier version? No problem; the Classic Editor plugin allows you to do just that. In this article, we’ll show you how to get WordPress older version interface with Classic Editor plugin.
Why Should You Use Classic Editor Plugin?
When WordPress 5.0 was released, it brought a brand new interface to the table with the introduction of Gutenberg. This gave many users a fresh start; however, some felt it made the writing process much more complicated than the previous version.
That being said, the Classic Editor plugin is here to help you get back to the old style of WordPress interface with all the classic editing tools that you have known and loved. Additionally, the plugin also supports classic blocks – the main feature of Gutenberg.
How to Install the Classic Editor Plugin?
Installing the Classic Editor plugin is quite simple and straightforward. Just follow the steps below:
- Start by visiting the Classic Editor plugin page on the WordPress repository.
- Click the “Add New” button.
- You will then be prompted to enter the appropriate credentials to login to your site.
- Once logged in, you will see the plugin page with all the instructions.
- Click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin.
- You will then be prompted to activate the plugin.
- Once activated, you are ready to start using the plugin.
How to Use the Classic Editor Plugin?
Using the Classic Editor Plugin is very easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Start by visiting the WordPress dashboard.
- From there, navigate to the “Settings” area.
- You will then be presented with the “Writing” section.
- Within the Writing section, you should see the “Classic Editor” tab.
- Open up the tab and select the “Classic Editor” option.
- Once done, click the “Save Changes” button.
Once you’ve completed the steps above, you will now be able to access the WordPress old version interface from within the Classic Editor plugin. All your post and pages will now default to the classic readers view.
In this article, we have demonstrated how to get the WordPress old version interface with the Classic Editor plugin. Using the plugin is very simple and can help you go back to the editing style you may be familiar with. Have you used the Classic Editor plugin? Let us know in the comments section below.
Need a website for your business?
We offer affordable WordPress website design services that helps you create a powerful online presence. Our team of experienced designers has extensive knowledge of WordPress and can create a custom wordpress website design with elementor pro that perfectly reflects your brand and message. We will work closely with you to understand your needs and goals, and provide recommendations for design and functionality based on our expertise.
In addition to design, we can also provide optimization services for search engines, responsive design for mobile devices, and integration with social media platforms. Our goal is to create a website that not only looks great, but also delivers results for your business or organization. Let us help you take your online presence to the next level with our professional WordPress website design services.