Setting up a product BOGO offer in your WooCommerce store is an exciting way to get more customers and increase sales. The introductory offer can help drive customers to your store and will entice them to buy more. But what exactly do you need to do in order to set up a BOGO offer in WooCommerce? This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to successfully set up this advantageous offer, so you can get started bringing in more customers and increasing your sales.
1. Get Ready to Offer a Buy One Get One product Free Promotion
It’s time to consider offering a buy one get one free promotion to your customers. Doing so can help to drive sales and build loyalty among your customer base. Here’s how you can get ready to launch your BOGO promotion:
- Set Your Rules: Consider the items you plan to include in the promotion and what discounts you can offer, if any. Additionally, determine which customers you’ll extend the offer to (i.e. loyalty program members, one-time buyers, etc). These guidelines can help you ensure the campaign is successful.
- Choose Your Timing: When launching the BOGO promotion, timing is key. Aim to coordinate it with larger scale sales throughout the year (i.e. holidays, special events, etc). Doing so will maximize your engagement with customers, and in turn, your sales.
Once you’ve set your rules and identified the right timing, you can start to communicate with customers and get the promotion off the ground. Offering a BOGO deal is a great way to build buzz and generate sales – so don’t wait to get started!
2. Benefits of Setting Up a BOGO product Offer in WooCommerce
The Buy One Get One (BOGO) offer is a great way to boost sales for your WooCommerce store. Not only do customers get a deal that cannot be passed up, but this type of marketing strategy can help you build loyalty and give a boost to the overall infrastructure of your store.
Setting up a BOGO offer in WooCommerce is incredibly easy and comes with a host of benefits:
- Incrase in potential revenue. As customers avail of your BOGO offer, you will be able to draw in more sales than you normally would.
- Higher customer retention. Offering BOGO deals will make customers more likely to come back for future purchases.
- Customer loyalty. Rewarding customers with special offers such as BOGOs encourages them to remain loyal to your store, making them more likely to stay for the long haul.
- More exposure. Your store will be more visible on the web, as people can easily share your offers on various channels.
The trick to making the most out of BOGO offers is promoting them actively and setting aside a reasonable budget for advertising. This way, you can reach more potential customers, build relationships with existing ones, and increase your overall profits.
3. Steps to Activate a BOGO product Offer in WooCommerce
Activating a BOGO offer in WooCommerce is easy and straightforward. Before taking any step, make sure the offer meets the necessary parameters so you can properly set it up in the store video plug-in.
Follow these :
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard
- Open the WooCommerce plugin
- Scroll down to locate the Coupons tab
- Add a new coupon
- Input all the necessary fields to create the coupon
- Set the discount type as “Buy One Get One (BOGO)”
- Activate the coupon
Now that you have a valid BOGO code, you can start creating and configuring the BOGO offer. Keep in mind that the BOGO offer should be configured based on the goals of your marketing campaign. Depending on the products you want to apply it to and the type of incentive you want to provide, configure the offer accordingly.
4. Finishing Touches to Reap the Most Benefits From a BOGO Offer in WooCommerce
Once you have all the technical nitty-gritties of the BOGO offer ready, the last step is adding a few finishing touches to make sure the offer gets maximum attention and helps you reap the most benefits.
- Add an Eye-Catching Image or Banner Add an eye-catching banner or visually appealing graphic, along with a captivating caption which will draw customers into the offer. This can be done from the WordPress editor.
- Include Highlights In the banner or in the WooCommerce product page, mention the core highlights of the BOGO offer. The idea is to give customers the gist of the offer right away.
- Set Duration Make sure to include a timer on the page and informs customers how long they have to avail the BOGO offer. This will encourage customers to take advantage of the offer while it’s still going on.
You should also make sure that the offer is visible enough to encourage customers to choose it over other offers on your store. Add the BOGO offer to the main navigation section and also display it on the homepage. Make sure the page is optimized for mobile; many shoppers prefer to browse and purchase online from their mobile phones. You can also link to the BOGO from any banner or promotional areas like newsletters, in order to direct more customers to the offer. No matter what type of product you’re selling, setting up a BOGO offer in WooCommerce is a fantastic way to get customers excited and increase sales. With this helpful guide, you can now easily create a successful BOGO offer in WooCommerce that’s sure to help your business thrive. So gather your products, give your shoppers a deal, and enjoy the success of your lucrative BOGO offer!
We offer affordable WordPress website design services that helps you create a powerful online presence. Our team of experienced designers has extensive knowledge of WordPress and can create a custom wordpress website design with elementor pro that perfectly reflects your brand and message. We will work closely with you to understand your needs and goals, and provide recommendations for design and functionality based on our expertise.