Are you looking for a way to easily add a “subscribe” button to your WordPress-based YouTube videos? Don’t worry, it’s easier than you think! In this article, we’ll show you how to quickly set up a subscribe button for your YouTube videos in WordPress. You’ll be able to drive up your subscriber count with ease and impress all of your viewers. So let’s get started and see how you can add a subscribe button to YouTube videos in WordPress!
1. Steps to Easily Install YouTube Subscribe Button on WordPress
Adding a YouTube Subscribe button to your WordPress website is a great way to encourage viewers to follow your channel and stay up to date with your content. Here are the steps for an easy install:
- Login to your WordPress Admin and navigate to the Admin side panel. Select the Extend tab, then locate and select ‘Add New’ in the Plugins section.
- Type ‘YouTube Subscribe Button and click’ into the ‘Plugin Search’ bar. Several results should appear – select the Install Now button on the plugin with ‘Feedburner & YouTube’ in the title.
- Once installation is complete, select Activate Plugin, and the plugin will be ready to use.
From here, open the plugin settings and adjust the settings as desired. Customize the size and color of the button, as well as the type of subscription box you want to install. Users can now easily click this button to subscribe to your YouTube channel from your website – helping boost your numbers and increase your reach! Be sure to include the button in the sidebar, header, or footer for maximum access.
2. Supercharge Your WordPress Site with YouTube Subscribing
Your website is only as powerful as the content that is on it. What better way to get your website’s viewership up than to provide high quality content through YouTube? Through YouTube subscribing, you can supercharge your WordPress site by subscribing to content providers and directly embedding the videos on your site. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Create a YouTube account
Before you get started, you will need to create a YouTube account. This is an important step and should be done first, as it is required in order to access and manage your content.
- Sign up with the same name and email address associated with your WordPress site to tie your accounts together.
- Choose a profile picture that works in relation to your WordPress site.
- Confirm your email address.
2. Start Subscribing
Now that you have setup your YouTube account, it’s time to start subscribing to channels. Look for channels that are related to the type of content you host on your WordPress site to ensure that you are providing quality and relevant content. Make sure to keep your subscription manageable so that you can keep up with the content.
3. Get the Most Out of Your WordPress Site with YouTube Subscribe Button
YouTube can really help you amplify your brand’s online presence, and one of the best ways to do that is with a YouTube Subscribe Button! Adding a YouTube Subscribe button to your website can help you get more subscribers and generate more traffic. Here’s three tips to get the most out of a YouTube Subscribe button on your WordPress site:
- Make It Easy To Find: You’ll want your YouTube Subscribe button to stand out on your WordPress site. Choose a visible location that is easy for your visitors to see and access, like the header or home page banner.
- Think Mobile: Most users are accessing websites via mobile and tablet devices now, so don’t forget to make sure that your button is optimized for all devices.
- Grow Your Audience: Share your YouTube channel’s content on your other social channels too! Providing more access to your content is the key to growing your audience.
Integrating a YouTube Subscribe button on your WordPress site brings interactive content to life and helps visitors keep up with your videos. It’s a great way to increase engagement and bring more traffic to your website. So add it to your site, and start growing your following!
4. Unleash the Power of YouTube Subscribing with WordPress!
YouTube is an incredible platform for marketers, allowing them to showcase their products and services to a huge audience. With WordPress, you can take your YouTube marketing to the next level by enabling users to subscribe directly to your channel from your website. Not sure how? Here are some of the powerful benefits of integrating YouTube subscribing with your WordPress site:
- Increased Visibility: Connecting a YouTube channel to your website will help get your content seen by a larger audience. It’s a great way to promote your videos and draw more attention to your website and brand.
- Easy Setup: Setting up a YouTube Subscription button is a snap. Simply add the code to your WordPress page and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Letting users subscribe directly to your YouTube channel is an easy, effective way to increase visibility and let more people know about your offerings. Leveraging WordPress and YouTube takes your marketing to the next level, saving you time and allowing your audience to stay updated on your latest activity. Try it today to start reaching more customers and growing your business.
If you’re looking to give your followers access to more of your content, a subscription button on your YouTube videos is the way to go. With a few easy steps, you can quickly make it easier for your viewers to stay up-to-date on all you have to offer. It’s a great way to build relationships with your audience and keep them engaged. Give it a try and see just how much more connected you can be with your fans.
Need a website for your business?
We offer affordable WordPress website design services that helps you create a powerful online presence. Our team of experienced designers has extensive knowledge of WordPress and can create a custom wordpress website design with elementor pro that perfectly reflects your brand and message.